Thursday, September 24, 2009

Softpencil Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone!!

I know you came over to check out Softpencil Thursday, but it appears for me that Softpencil Thursaday will actually be Softpencil Friday!! Wow what a week!! I haven't had any creative time and no time to come around and leave you the comments that you so richly deserve. I'll be around though I promise! Everyone has been so busy with cute projects!!

I will be back with something so special it will knock your socks off!! I can't wait to show you and tell you about this exciting post but you'll have to wait and see!! My daughter is turning 10 this weekend (yes, double digits-sniff, sniff) and she decided Monday that she wants to have a sleepover!! I've been preparing for a garage sale to rid our home of some of the clutter that collects and multiplies, so my house looks like a tornado came through!! I was sick Mon. and Tues so now I'm scrambling around trying to get ready for the party. UGH!! Fun but stressful! I have no time and way to much to do. I know you know that feeling!!

Anywhoo, I'll be back with the knock your socks off post later. So go put some socks on if you haven't already! Have a wonderful day and I'll see you here later!

Hugs, Cathy

3 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Can't wait to see what you're making. I hope your days settle down so you can craft soon! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Lisa Foster said...

My socks are on! Fellin' your pain, Babe. There are just not enough hours in the day!
Deep breath...it'll be okay.
Hugs,
Lisa

Elizabeth P said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter Cathy! I´ll be waiting for your next work... ;)