Thursday, September 24, 2009

Softpencil Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone!!

I know you came over to check out Softpencil Thursday, but it appears for me that Softpencil Thursaday will actually be Softpencil Friday!! Wow what a week!! I haven't had any creative time and no time to come around and leave you the comments that you so richly deserve. I'll be around though I promise! Everyone has been so busy with cute projects!!

I will be back with something so special it will knock your socks off!! I can't wait to show you and tell you about this exciting post but you'll have to wait and see!! My daughter is turning 10 this weekend (yes, double digits-sniff, sniff) and she decided Monday that she wants to have a sleepover!! I've been preparing for a garage sale to rid our home of some of the clutter that collects and multiplies, so my house looks like a tornado came through!! I was sick Mon. and Tues so now I'm scrambling around trying to get ready for the party. UGH!! Fun but stressful! I have no time and way to much to do. I know you know that feeling!!

Anywhoo, I'll be back with the knock your socks off post later. So go put some socks on if you haven't already! Have a wonderful day and I'll see you here later!

Hugs, Cathy

3 comments:

Lelia said...

Can't wait to see what you're making. I hope your days settle down so you can craft soon! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Lisa Foster said...

My socks are on! Fellin' your pain, Babe. There are just not enough hours in the day!
Deep breath...it'll be okay.
Hugs,
Lisa

Softpencil said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter Cathy! I´ll be waiting for your next work... ;)