Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Softpencil Thursday!!


Happy Thursday Everyone!!

You know those weeks that go by in a stressed, super fast blurr?? Well I seem to be having one of those weeks!! I can't believe it's already Thursday. That means it's Softpencil Thursday again and for this week, we have a color challenge. We are also using this image called Michu is Flying on a Broomstick. This image is available at both AiFactory or Softpencil Etsy Shop. I love digi images but I love my rubbah too. So I've gotta break out my Halloween Rubbah and get busy or busier!! LOL


I am loving all the new releases that Elizabeth is making for us and this cute little digi kitty is no exception. I colored my image with copics and used a glue pen and glitter to draw the swirls on the moon and decorate the cute little hat. I love how this turned out. I wasn't sure about drawing the swirls on the moon but I think it turned out cute! I used Pebbles papers and cute little witch hat border by Bazzill. I hope you like it!! Thanks also for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments, they mean so much!! Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

Rach said...

what a sweet image Cathy. fabulous card.xx

StampinCathy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I just love the colors and details you added. Love the witches hats too.

Lisa Foster said...

OMG Cath! This is out-of-this-world fantabulous!!! I LOVE the glittery swirls on the moon! This Soooo rocks, GF!
Hugs,
L

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card for this week Cathy!
the coloring, the swirls on the moon, the papers, everything looks so beautiful!

Ashley Newell said...

This is just adorable Cathy! I love the glittery swirls!

Tammy said...

Softpencil! I love it!c

Michelle said...

Hi Cathy,

Your cards are beautiful and the images you are using for your Halloween cards are adorable! I love your glitter work on the moon.

Michelle :)

Karen said...

Wow Cathy, how cute is this. I love this little image and also the colours you have used here. I have never done Halloween cards before, but I am just loving these colours.
Karen x

Tracey Feeger said...

Cathy this is oh so cute. I love the witches hat punch you used. Great job.
mwah
Trace

Kerry said...

Awesome card, Cathy! The hat border is totally fabulous and the moon... AMAZING!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so sweet.

Maria Matter said...

Cathy, this is adorable!!! a super sweet image and fabulous border punch!
Blessings, Maria