Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nutshells Challenge #5


Happy Nutshell's Wednesday everyone!!

Today is Nutty Nutshell's Challenge #5. If you haven't entered this challenge, you really should try to do so. It is so easy to enter, you don't have to have Nutshell's stamps!! I have a list of stamps that we sell in the Nutcrafter's store below and you can go to the store and see which stamps that we sell. We have a large range of stamps and I'm sure that you have a stamp or stamp set that you can use in the challenge. The prize package for this challenge is awesome. See the goodies below!!

For this week's challenge, we are going to use ribbon on our creations using ANY line of stamps that we carry in our Nutcrafter's store!!! That makes it nice and easy for everyone to participate!! So go over to Nutcrafter's and see our selection of stamps from lots of different companies such as The Greeting Farm, Stampavie, Magnolia, Ladybug & Friends, High Hopes, Buddy Bear and Sarah Kay. You can also get our Nutshells, Harriet Hurst and our Digi Images Pink Frosting - our Breast Cancer Awareness set and our Christmas Angel digis. These are too, too cute! With our huge range of images, you probably have something you can put some ink on!!

We have an awesome prize package for this challenge!!! Check this signature set out from The Greeting Farm, these beautiful blossum flowers and these tag charms!! I wish I could win, this is an awesome prize package!!









For my card, I used one the digi Angels for the Digi Angels Set. This is a great set that comes with 4 cute Christmas Angels. I colored her with my copics and glittered her wings. I made a tag card and used my ribbon to wrap it like a gift with a bow at the top. I used some cute patterned paper and attached my Angel with pop dots. So cute!! I like how she turned out.


This is my blurry shot that shows her glittery wings!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! I really appreciate you more than you know. Please go over to Nutshells and enter our challenge. It is a great challenge and wonderful prize package. Please be sure to stop by tomorrow and see what I have to show you. I know I'm behind with my comments and visits to your beautiful blogs, I'm trying to catch up so don't write me off yet!! I'll get to you as soon as I can. Have a wonderful day!!

5 comments:

Ash said...

Very cute card to look forward to the joys ahead of you.....

Happy Celebrations!!!! God Bless...

Ash....
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Tammy said...

This is soooo cute!!!

Tammy said...

I love this tag! She's so glittery and so festive!
Great Job!

Lisa Foster said...

Aw....Cathy this is super cute! Love the sparkle!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Valérie Goldenschue said...

wow,, c'est superbe