Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CutiePie Preview Week!!


Happy Tuesday Everyone!!
We are freezing and getting snowed on!! Are you?Wow, we have gotten more snow this winter than we have in forever! I hope you had a great Valentine's day, I did. Look what I got!! My sweet daughter gave me this beautiful rose and my sweet hubby got me jewelry. I'm a lucky girl!!



Today I wanted to let you know that the we are having a preview week for the new Cutiepie stamp release over at Nutcrafter's. If you haven't checked out these stamps, you really should. They are so cute and appropriate for all types of occasions. Each day we are going to show you a creation made with one of the release stamps and then at the end of preview week on Feb. 21, Nutcrafter's is having our first BLOG HOP!!! You do not want to miss this!! We are having prizes galore with the ultimate winner receiving the ENTIRE release set!! How awesome is that??

My sweet daughter Brittany made this card for preview week with the Happy Birthday CutiePie. She is ten and is quite the little crafty nut (I don't know where she got that from)!! She colored her image with colored pencils. My camera didn't like her colors so it was hard to get a good picture of her great card. IRL it's so pretty!!



These are so cute!! I love them! Be sure to visit all week and see the cute samples that are made from the release stamps and get ready to hop!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

No comments: