Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days but I've had a sick little one. She's home from school today with an ear infection and sinus junk. Poor baby (ok she's 9, but she's still my baby)! LOL I've also had hubby home for the 3 day weekend and he seems to think that cleaning is more important than stamping!!! GASP!! I know, I'm as mortified as you. LOL. Anywhoo, I'm hoping to be back later today with a card. So please check back later!!

Hugs to all,
Cathy

3 comments:

Danni said...

Hope your little one feels better. My kiddos have been sick too and now I'm feeling icky. Never ending. Cleaning over stamping? Say it isn't so!

Tammi said...

LOL, why clean when you can stamp! ;) Now if only the house would clean itself. :) Get well wishes being sent your daughter's way.

Janna said...

Cathy I am so sorry to hear Brittany is sick! I hope she feels better!

Smiles,
janna