Monday, February 2, 2009

Pure Glamour!!

Happy Monday Everyone!!

I guess we all survived the superbowl and all that blog hopping!! I feel like a big, blonde frog with tired legs!! Today's card has to be one of my favorite images of all time!! Pretty Head Lily is a digi stamp from The Greeting Farm. She is so glamourous and fun to color. I used my copics to color her in. Take a look:








Isn't she beautiful!! I used some pretty floral dp from Fancy Pants and great flowers from Imaginisce. My sentiment is a Great Impressions stamp. I cut her out with my nestabilities scalloped circle. I used a hole punch to punch holes in the scallops to look like lace. I popped her up with pop dots for added dimension. I added lots of bling and some more cute embellies to make her really shine. I kept my design simple so she could be center stage. I love this image and will be using her again soon!!


I hope you like her and will come back again tomorrow to see what else I've been up to!! I appreciate you stopping by my blog and I hope that I can inspire you in some way!! That's what makes it all worthwhile. Bye for now.


Recipe:

Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, Bazzill

Ink: Memento, Copics

Stamps: Digi Stamp - Pretty Head Lily, The Greeting Farm- Sentiment, Great Impressions

Other: Flowers, Imaginisce, brads, Making Memories, gems, Martha Stewart, stash, hole punch, nesties

10 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

Cathy I LOVE how you worked with her hair. The coloring is awesome!

Danni said...

She is just such a great image! You did a good job with her, wonderful card!

Tina said...

How precious is she?!! Love it!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is AWESOME Cathy!! be sure to check out the C.A. blog today ;)

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

This is SOOO pretty! Love your coloring, gorgeous!

Maria said...

Hi Cathy!! Oh my gosh that Lily image is beatufil. Love how large it is. You did a beautiful job coloring the image. The colors are fabulous!!!

Maria

Janna said...

Cathy, this is fantastic!! I love your coloring on Lily and the layout is fantastic! Really great job on this one!

Smiles,
janna

Michelle said...

LOVE this card - so beautiful! Your coloring is fantastic too!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Like it? I love it!!!! Your card is stunning, and every detail is absolutely stunning!!!! Wow!!! You have blown me away with this beauty!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Heather said...

You did a great job on this one Cathy!!! I love that stamp, but my printer is not working right now so I have not downloaded any digi stamps I want to though!!!

I love her head in the scalloped circle and the holes punched out, and the flowers are so cute and good with the whole layout!!!

So good!!!


Heather

Heather