Sunday, November 22, 2009

YNS Special Offers!!!

Hey Everyone! I hope you are having a good weekend. I wanted to let you know about some special offers that Karen at Your Next Stamp is offering. These are great so if you've been wanting some of these stamps, this is a great opportunity for you to pick some up. If you haven't seen these yet, you should take a look. They are incredibly cute.
Karen said it's her Mom’s Birthday on Tuesday (Happy Birthday Karen's Mom) so just for fun she is offering these specials. Offers are in effect now and end on Nov 25th at midnight est.

FREE Shipping on your entire order {code is HBMFS}
OR
20% off your entire order {code is HBM20}

I hope you will go take a look at these wonderful stamps and pick up some of these cuties for your "collection". (Come on, you know you have a collection!!) Thanks for stopping by my blog and hopefully I'll be feeling better and able to actually make something to post. I know I am behind visiting your wonderful blogs. Please don't give up on me, I'll be around as quickly as I can to catch up cuz I loves you all!!! Have a great week!

No comments: