Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My First Post!!

Okay, I've officially entered the world of blogging. I'm usually just a reader, but now I have my own little corner of cyberspace. Hopefully, I can share some inspiration with you. Papercrafting is my passion. Adorable stamps and patterned paper are my weakness.

I have a 9 yr. old third grader that knows EVERYTHING!! Don't know where she got that?? lol. I have a wonderful husband that I have known and loved most of my life. I am behind on making Christmas gifts--as usual. Every year I say I will be done early this year, but it never happens. Hmmm, sounds like a New Year's resolution...

Since I'm a newbie, please be gentle. I will catch onto this in no time. Just give me a chance and hopefully I can share my passion with you.

Bye for now, Cathy.

1 comment:

Danni said...

Welcome to the land of blogging!! Can't wait to see your creations!