Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Super Huge Announcement

Hi everyone!! Are you stuffed full of turkey, dressing and all the trimmings? Does your house look like the Christmas paper recycling center? If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, you must be having a good holiday!

I wanted to share my huge announcement with everyone. Danni over at Danni's Dreams has selected me to be on her Flutter by Wednesday team as a Featured Stamper! Woohoo! I am so excited I can't even tell you. Every Wednesday the Flutter By team will create a card using a butterfly image. Our designs will be on our blogs but will be featured on Danni's blog as well. We would love to see you participate as well. So join in the fun and look for out first designs on Wed. January 7, 2009. Can't wait to see everybody's work. Thanks for letting me share my exciting news. Have a great rest of the holiday.

1 comment:

Danni said...

Can't wait to see your creations!!