Monday, December 29, 2008

Sweet Pigtails

Happy Tuesday everyone. Look at this sweet little girl!! She is a digi download from Squigglefly.com. It was so easy to download her, resize and print onto cardstock. I love, love, love her. I paper pieced her dress, purse and shoes (yes I cut out the little tops of her shoes). It was so worth it-how cute. I colored the rest of her with my copics. This My Mind's Eye paper is adorable, I will using a lot of it, I'm sure. I cut out the oval with my nesties and popped her up on pop dots along with the sentiment. I wanted to actually sew on my card, but I was too tired so I "hand sewed" with my pen.


Here's a closeup of this cutie:



I hope you like her as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by.



Supplies:

Paper: My Mind's Eye

Cardstock: Bazzill

Image: Squigglefly

Sentiment stamp: A Muse Artstamps

Other: Spellbinder Scalloped Nesties, Copics, pop dots, Zig Millenium pen, Memento Ink (sentiment)

1 comment:

Danni said...

Oh my! This is soooooo cute!! I love the paper piecing! Wonderful card!