Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Lily the Fairy

Hi all! Hope everyone is okay. I wanted to share my second Lily the Fairy card with you. This image is so much fun to use and color! I love Pink Cat Studio stamps and I'm not ashamed to admit it!1 LOL! I love all stamps!! hehe!! I should probably see someone about this obsession - ok I won't. I'll just keep making stuff and sharing it with you!!

Now, onto my card. I colored my Lily the Fairy with my copics and cut her out with my Coluzzle. I know, it's been forever since I used that!! I cut Lily out, then I cut the striped paper into a frame and attached it to the Lily circle. I popped her up on pop dots and used Shimmerz on her wings, wand and flowers to make her extra pretty! I used flowers by Hero Arts and jeweled brads from my stash. The patterned paper is Imaginisce and the cardstock is Bazzill. I used pink tulle to tie a pretty knot through the flower eyelets on top.






This is a closeup showing those beautiful Shimmerz paints. If you haven't tried these, you should treat yourself. They are absolutely beautiful and so easy to use. Look how much shine they put on the flowers!! IRL they are really pretty!






This is the inside of my card. I stamped Pink Cat images on the inside. I used a Memory Box stamp for the sentiment. I love how this card turned out. This is the second of my Lily cards that I entered into the contest. There were some stunning cards in the contest.





I didn't take a picture of the popped up image but it is popped up. I thought three pictures were enough! I hope you enjoy my card and my blog. Be sure to leave a comment so I know you were here. Come back soon and see what else I've been up to. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!!


Recipe:
Image: Lily the Fairy - Pink Car Studio
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce, Cardstock: Bazzill
Flowers: Hero Arts
Stamp: Memory Box
Other: Coluzzle, Shimmerz paints, Copics, Making Memories eyelets, tulle, pop dots



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute! Love the round card, don't know why I don't try those! And love the shimmerz on the flowers, so pretty! Awesome job!

Susana M said...

Hi Cathy,
Love the fairy and good job on the creativity with using a round card and the shimmerz rocks!!!
Thanks for joining the Paper Planet site as well :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Kimmie said...

Love the shimmerz on the flowers!

Melissa said...

This is so lovely Cathy! I'm glad you are having fun with the fairy image!!

stampingtink said...

She's just adorable! I love the circle card! You did a great jobe in coloring her and I love the papers. Isn't shimmerz just the funnest thing? One of my favorite embellishments! She's just too cute!

Michelle said...

This is so cute!! LOVE it!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Cathy I love this card and all the shimmerz it is so great!!! I have not tried my shimmerz on flowers yet, but you have inspired me to!!!

See your hits are going up already girl!!!!

I am sorry I have not been in touch much my life is crazy and I did not get my flutter by card done until 12am last night and have not even got it posted yet.

I may have to send that e-mail off to you without the links I wanted to put in it because you are probalby thinking what is she doing????

Just busyness and I have 14 projects I have to have done by Sunday, well 12 now because I did get 2 done yesterday.

Love your Fairy Card great job girl!!!

I will get my card posted after I get home from taking Willow to Pre-School.

Heather