Monday, January 5, 2009

Love my snowman!


Hi everyone,


I hope your new year is going well so far. My sweet daughter shared her upper respiratory infection with me and I am miserable on so many levels. Anyway, I won't bore you with that. I made this card using my Pink Cat Studio Lily and Tweet stamp set. I absolutely adore these stamps!! All of the PCS stamp sets are so cute! You'll be seeing more from this set and my other sets as soon as I feel alive again (lol). The PCS stamps have such a warm, sweet, friendly feel to them and offer great versatility for any occasion. I just love them (can't you tell). If you haven't already, check them out. You can click on the link above or on the cute kitty on my sidebar to see these wonderful stamps.


I colored my image with my copics. I've been practicing with these markers and hopefully I'm getting better, if not, be gentle. I think it turned out pretty well. My dew drops and pink marker look a little loud in the photos, but IRL they match really well. I used my Martha Stewart snowflake and lace doily edge punch on my card.








Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to watch for the Flutterby Wednesday Designs starting this week.

Supplies:
Stamps: Pink Car Studio- Lily & Tweet Set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Chatterbox Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Other: Copics, Dew Drops by The Robin's Next, Martha Stewart Punches
I don't know why my text suddenly wants to be centered, but I'm too tired to figure it out now (lol).Off to the Dr. I go.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute Card!! and I have this set so maybe I need to make me a snowman card!

Melissa said...

I really love your card Cathy! The colours are so pretty. You did a fantastic job!!!

Danni said...

How did I miss this yesterday? Anyhoo, very cute card! Love those snowflakes!! So adorable!

Tina said...

This is so adorable.