Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Simple Baby Welcome

Hi everyone! This will be a quick post. Today is just a simple little welcome baby card that I made a while back, but haven't posted. Sometimes you don't need a lot of embellishment to make a cute, sweet card. I used my Prismacolor pencils and OMS to color in my image. This is an Imaginisce stamp (giraffe). I'm sorry but I cannot remember whose stamps the little images are from. Maybe Stampendous?? The sentiment is an A Muse Artstamp.

I punched out my stamped image with an oval scalloped Marvy Uchida punch and the green mat with my Coluzzle. I ran the green piece through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder for some texture. I popped the giraffe oval and the sentiment up on pop dots for added dimension. I used those cute little button brads from Making Memories on the sentiment block. I attached a strip of brown grosgrain ribbon across the front of the card.








On the inside of the card, I cut a piece of white cardstock and stamped a little baby bib in the corner and colored it with my Prismas and OMS. So cute and quick!

I hope you like my simple little card and come back soon to see what I'm up to next. I really appreciate you stopping by to look at my work, it means a lot. See you soon!!

Recipe:

Patterned paper: Imaginisce

Stamps: Imaginisce

Other: Prismacolor pencils, OMS, brads (Making Memories), Cuttlebug embossing, Swiss Dots, chalk ink, ribbon (craft supply), foam dots (EK Success)

3 comments:

Danni said...

Super adorable!!

Tammi said...

Aww...so sweet! Cute little sentiment with it.

Lynn Put said...

Very sweet!